6.29.2008

Beaches for Sale in Davao and Samal

I love the Beach in fact ive spent almost quarter of my freetime roaming beach line, swimming and talking to or integrating to the community near some Paradise.. Sometimes they told me or ask if i am interested in buying a piece land or beachline there for the will give it to me for a very very low price.. Pursuing not to disappoint i said im going to take a look and see if i have the money to buy. here are some of my collections.


1. Samal Island,Babak - 5000 sqm, 72 m, frontage . good for rest houseeee. planted w/ coco. P3 Million Philippine Peso.

2. Samal Island Kaputian - 16 has 140 m beachfront, white beach, Spring water. facing Davao city P3 M

3. Samal Island, Babak - 3 has 150 sqm beachfront. WHITE SAND facing Davao city P4.5M/has

4. Talicud - 1 has 42 M frontage, WHITE SAND P 4 M

5. Talicud - 2 has 68 M frontage WHITE SAND P 6 M

6. Babak, Samal Island - 1.5 hass. facing Comval Province P8 M

7. Pinaaplata, Samal - 45 has planted w/ coco, negligible number of mango, P 2 M/ per hectare




please contact reva 09095117334. URGENT!!


note: there are many many beaches for sale, Agriland, HOuse and lot in Davao that i am selling.. feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice man. Extremely informative post. I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends.
Audi TT Turbo