6.25.2008

A One time Paradise!



hi! my name is Fritz, i'm temporarily the author of this blog before i turn it over to my girlfriend. you can also visit my blog at Facts Machine and Fast Tracks.

This is a one time paradise that my girl had visit. she convinced me to go to this place someday. I’ve never been here though but i can see in her eyes and in her heart the passion and love for this one of a kind trip to a paradise like this. surely good old memories lingers to my girl’s mind. this is located in a beautiful island only three hours, by boat, eastward, from Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines.

To know more about the Place, here's the Map


courtesy of www.siargaoisland.net

1 comment:

lhezt said...

i have seen many beaches in the Philippines but this one is very different, it looks like a paradise and i know everyone is dreaming to go there.

For more great vacation experiences, pls. click here:
Puerto Vallarta Mexico Vacation